(as of May 15,2021 06:03:00 UTC – Details)
What if you could use Nobel prize-winning science to predict the choices your customers will make?
Customer and user behaviors can seem irrational. Shaped by mental shortcuts and psychological biases, their actions often appear random on the surface. In Choice Hacking, we’ll learn to predict these irrational behaviors and apply the science of decision-making to create unforgettable customer experiences.
Discover a framework for designing experiences that doesn’t just show you what principles to apply, but introduces a new way of thinking about customer behavior. You’ll finish Choice Hacking feeling confident and ready to transform your experience with science.
In Choice Hacking, you’ll discover:
- How to make sure your customer experience is designed for what people do (not what they say they’ll do)
- How to increase the odds that customers will make the "right choice" in any environment
- How to design user experiences that drive action and engagement
- How to create retail experiences that persuade and drive brand love
- How brands like Uber, Netflix, Disney, and Starbucks apply these principles in their customer and user experiences
Additional resources included with the book:
- Access to free video Companion Course
- Access to exclusive free resources, tools, examples, and use cases online
Who will benefit from reading Choice Hacking?
This book was written for anyone who wants to better understand customer and user decision-making. Whether you’re a consultant, strategist, digital marketer, small business owner, writer, user experience designer, student, manager, or organizational leader, you will find immediate value in Choice Hacking.
About the Author
Jennifer Clinehens is currently Head of Experience at a major global experience agency. She holds a Master’s degree in Brand Management as well as an MBA from Emory University’s Goizueta School. Ms. Clinehens has client-side and consulting experience working for brands like AT&T, McDonald’s, and Adidas, and she’s helped shape customer experiences across the globe.
A recognized authority in marketing and customer experience, she is also the author of CX That Sings: An Introduction To Customer Journey Mapping.
To learn more about this book, or contact the author please check out ChoiceHacking.com