(as of Jul 23,2021 22:32:46 UTC – Particulars)
Introduces all the important cell biology and developmental biology background for the research of stem cells
This e-book offers you all of the vital info you must develop into a stem cell scientist. It covers the characterization of cells, genetic strategies for modifying cells and organisms, tissue tradition expertise, transplantation immunology, properties of pluripotent and tissue particular stem cells and, particularly, the related features of mammalian developmental biology. It dispels many misconceptions about stem cells―particularly that they are often miracle cells that may remedy all ills. The e-book places emphasis on stem cell conduct in its organic context and on find out how to research it. All through, the method is straightforward, direct, and logical, and proof is given to assist conclusions.
Stem cell biology has large potential for advancing therapies for a lot of distressing and recalcitrant illnesses, and its potential might be realized most rapidly when as many individuals as doable have a very good grounding within the science of stem cells.
- Content material targeted on the fundamental science underpinning stem cell biology
- Covers strategies of learning cell properties and cell lineage in vivo and in vitro
- Explains the fundamentals of embryonic growth and cell differentiation, in addition to the important cell biology processes of signaling, gene expression, and cell division
- Consists of teacher sources equivalent to additional studying and figures for downloading
- Provides a web based complement summarizing present medical purposes of stem cells
Written by a outstanding chief within the subject, The Science of Stem Cells is a perfect course e-book for superior undergraduates or graduate college students learning stem cell biology, regenerative medication, tissue engineering, and different subjects of science and biology.
Writer:Wiley-Blackwell; 1st version (January 16, 2018)
Merchandise Weight:1.49 kilos
Dimensions:7.2 x 0.7 x 10.1 inches